"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13(NIV)







Sharing the mind God gave me through thoughts, wisdom, quests, adventures, revelations, hopes, dreams and more!



Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Busy Bee..

I have been extremely busy with life that i havent had a chance to come in and write. I am trying to be diligent in my writing, but life takes presedence, no excuses right?
 Between my now teenagers birthday (he turned 13) and a friends birthday all on the same weekend, I am exhausted! But I cant complain, Im blessed with wonderful friends and family. It seems like just yesterday I took this picture with him...

My little man

Hes grown up to be such a little kind young man.





On another note, our cruise trip quickly approaches! Its hubby and I's first cruise. We have been working hard on shedding some pounds since April of this year and although i wish we could have lost more, I am proud to announce that ive lost 42 lbs so far!


After Fridays birthday party for my teenager, Saturday we went out to dinner and then did some dancing all night in celebration of my girlfriend/coworkers 29th birthday (happy birthday Hagar!!)


Out on the town with friends.





Lately I havent been going to church as often as I should to stay refreshed in my spirit. I dont feel like Ive strayed from God, don't get me wrong but i do need to fellowship more. I need to change that because when I dont go to church and hear the word, my old self tends to rear its ugly head. I do still have a relationship with God and we speak daily in the morning, and through out the day but I'm missing that fire. I must get back to the basics. More to come....




2 comments:

  1. You haven't strayed from the lord, he is evident in you always. Things may be distracting at the moment but that's life and you are very blessed in life! But you already knew that. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouraging words, they mean a lot. :)

      Delete