"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13(NIV)







Sharing the mind God gave me through thoughts, wisdom, quests, adventures, revelations, hopes, dreams and more!



Sunday, September 23, 2012

I was looking through old pictures...

Ive been going through old pictures to add pages to my scrapbooks (i have one for each one of my family members) and I found this picture of my mami with her fiancé. She looks so happy here doesn't she? :) I started looking for pictures of just my kids, next thing you know, I've got a pile of pictures for each family member and boxes all around me with thousands more...guess I need to get organized. I blame it on my ADD. :)
That's it for this entry, ill be back once i finish up these new pages on my scrapbook. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment